DISCOVER THE GURU WITHIN
A Sacred Journey to Access Your Power, Peace & Wisdom
March 2020 | Starting in Delhi | India
Super Early Bird pricing of $3,697 USD for shared suite ends October 31, 2018
Regular pricing is *$4,297 USD
-This retreat is limited to 15 participants
-Your deposit of $900 USD will reserve your spot. The deposit is applied to the trip cost. Until we receive your deposit, we cannot guarantee your spot.
-To reserve a single occupancy suite, a $975 USD supplement is due with your deposit.
- Custom payment plan: We would be happy to design one for you! Let's connect!
- Bringing a friend? You're eligible for an additional $300 USD of savings. Email us!
- Sixteen nights shared accommodations at boutique hotels and ashrams in Delhi, Jaipur, Rishikesh, Haripur, Amritsar, Dharamsala, and Anandpur Sahib
- Experience two incredible festivals: Holi & Hola Mohalla
- Daily breakfasts, a welcome dinner, and a farewell dinner
- Train and private transport (air-conditioned vehicle with personal driver) between hotels, cities, scenic spots, and activities in each city
- Entrance fees and tips for lal scheduled activities in itinerary
- Transporation to and form airport on Arrival and Departure days (designated times only)
- Daily guided spiritual practice (including yoga and meditation)
Ready to find power, peace & wisdom in India?
Remember to ask about a Custom Payment Plan and our Travel Together special!
Prefer to hold your spot NOW? Use the following options to make your deposit or pay in full. We’ll email you to schedule a call once your payment is processed.
To hold your shared suite
SINGLE SUITE SUPPLEMENT
Add to deposit
Due by January 1st
Place deposit and email firstname.lastname@example.org for custom payment plan and/or $300 USD travel together savings.
Pay in Full
Super Early Bird; Reg $4,297
Super Early Bird; Reg $5,272
Our Cancellation Policy
For The Trip: Any cancellation will result in a total loss of the $900 USD deposit. Any cancellation made between August 1, 2019 and November 1, 2019 will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between November 2, 2019 and trip start date will result in a total loss of funds.
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum (if we do, you’ll receive a complete refund). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. You can use AIG online and choose from several policy options.
We do everything in our power to ensure all itinerary items are seamlessly delivered. You will be in excellent hands during our travels and we always ensure an incredible experience. Our team is well-equipped to handle spontaneous events as they arise and we may need to be flexible at times. That’s part of the divine magic of incredible India!